Ah, the sacred relationship between the auto dealership and and the auto website provider. The way your shoppers experience your website plays a big role in their decision to buy from you, so the site should feel like an extension of your dealership: welcoming, helpful, personalized, and convenient.
But, as with almost everything in life, one size does not fit all. So when your dealership looks for the perfect website provider, prioritize the elements that are most important to you. Some features to consider:
- Integration with other technology and software. Most automotive website providers these days provide at least minimal, but often extensive, integration with services and software useful to car shoppers and your dealership. Make sure your automotive website supports everything you need it to.
- Mobile optimization. How adaptable is the website design for use on tablets and mobile? Remember, people want your website to be wherever they are, so strong mobile optimization is key. Many automotive websites offer what’s known as responsive web design, which means that the site resizes itself according to the measurements of the viewer’s screen. This means the site looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Design. What do this provider’s websites look like? How customizable are they? Do you like the visual format, and will it work with your dealership’s look and brand?
- Support. How does this auto website provider’s customer service measure up? How accessible are the representatives? Before signing on with a provider, call them and see if you like the service you receive.
- Your staff. Think about your dealership staff and who will be spending the most time on your website. Make sure to work with an auto website provider that’s comfortable for them.
All that said, here are the top auto website providers and what sets them apart:
DealerOn takes pride in its “chameleon” responsive web design that optimizes sites for devices of any size. They also provide behavioral targeting as well as lead services, which they guarantee will produce a 50% lift in lead volume and better conversion rates. A strong emphasis on customer service rounds out their offerings to dealerships.
Dealer.com also provides a mobile optimized, personalized platform. Its integration with a variety of Cox Automotive solutions allows for features such as lead generation, analytics, payment and financing tools, chat, and inventory services including videos of your entire stock.
Equipped with responsive web design, this platform provides a personalized service enhanced by geofencing, or geographic customer tracking that allows immediately relevant content and offers. They also offer services including integrated inventory, chat, and online finance tools. Dealer Inspire additionally focuses on creating unique, customized websites.
DealerFire is DealerSocket’s website provider platform. Focused on lead capture and high ROI, it also strongly emphasizes building websites to showcase your dealership’s unique personality and message. With responsive web design, DealerFire is also mobile optimized, and offers integrations with its marketing services.
Optimized for mobile and integrated with SEO, conversion, and advertising services, CDK websites aim to move at the speed of constantly changing technology. They are customized to your branding priorities, easy to modify, and personalized to your customers’ interests.
Naked Lime prioritizes a personalized, branded approach that is mobile optimized and highly customizable. Customer targeting, tracking and analytics, and integration with CRM optimize conversions on-site. Naked Lime also provides extensive videos of your inventory, and an online auto parts shop.
AutoRevo has responsive website capability and offers highly customized auto dealership websites. With analytics, special offers, and an easily searchable inventory, it aims to provide a superior experience for customers. It’s easy to manage, quick to load, and offers a pricing tool so customers can find what they need.
Optimized for mobile, Dealer eProcess offers a system called CAROI so dealerships can keep track of exactly how many cars they sold and how much revenue was earned from both the website and other digital marketing campaigns. Responsive and optimized for mobile, Dealer eProcess also offers Spanish language websites to appeal to an even wider audience.
Turn website visitors into paying customers:
Having a good-looking website is a start, but it’s not enough. Shoppers nowadays have grown accustomed to a higher standard of customer experience – especially online. This is why companies like Amazon, Netflix, and Spotify are thriving. They provide a helpful, convenient and personalized experience. They remember customers’ details, what they’ve looked at during their previous browsing session, and make recommendations on items to purchase or content to watch based on previous online behavior.
The expectations from automotive are no different – shoppers tend to trust, visit and purchase from dealerships that offer a great online experience. This is why customer engagement tools like Connect are so important, serving as a ‘virtual salesperson’ by suggesting offers and special, calculating E-price & trade-in, scheduling test-drives etc.
A good Customer engagement tool can lead each one of your customer’s hand in hand through the shopping process, and convert them into qualified leads.
Choose the website that’s right for you. And to get more leads from any dealership website, reach out to us today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org