So you’ve decided to focus on converting the qualified leads on your website – the people who are already browsing your digital showroom. How do you make sure your website is in tip-top shape to capture those leads? Here are six tips to make your digital showroom is engaging, appealing, and effective:
- Use consistent branding. Be consistent with the colors, themes, and language on your site, especially if you’re using different vendors. Any popups should look and feel like the rest of your site, and not seem like an interruption to the user experience.
- Less is more. Don’t overwhelm your visitors with multiple popups and chatboxes. Too many offers will make shoppers feel like six salespeople are approaching them at the same time. Choose the most useful ways to interact with your customers and don’t overdo it.
- Keep up to date. Display your new inventory, and update all comments and reviews. Visiting your website should feel like visiting your showroom in real time.
- Make it easy for people to find what they’re looking for. Links, buttons, and calls to action should be clear and simple to navigate.
- Provide interesting content. Build relationships with potential customers by helping them through the buying process. Post tips for car buyers, highlight a vehicle with a valuable feature, or feature big news in the automotive industry. Educate and interact, don’t just sell.
- Personalize. Provide targeted offers and deals. Two customers in your showroom get personalized answers to their questions. Similarly, two people who use your site differently should receive different offers that reflect their goals and interests.
Want to learn more about tailoring your site for personalized interaction with customers? Contact us for a free consultation! Call 216-242-1320 or tweet at @autoleadstar