Thanksgiving is here! As you gear up for food, football, and family time, here are five things your dealership can be thankful for:
- The arrival of Black Friday and the best shopping season of the year! Yes, it’s hectic, but this should be a great time for your dealership to meet those quotas and get ahead.
- NADA’s report that things are going well in the car industry. We’ve seen some unstable times in the past few years, but things are looking up.
- Being in an industry that’s building amazing futuristic technology. Auto is seeing rapid and revolutionary changes. It’s a great time to be part of it!
- Car party food ideas. There comes a time when each of us realizes we need to throw an entirely car-themed party. Now there are no excuses.
- These terrible car puns. What Thanksgiving dinner wouldn’t benefit from terrible car puns? None that we know of.
We at AutoLeadStar are thankful too– to be part of the digital revolution in auto, and for all our fantastic dealer partners. Wishing you and your families a very happy Thanksgiving!